4th January 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and educational qualification of Indian Army as a soldier?

sir my name is sayan chowdhury... my father is a retired army officer.. i want to knw that.. iam doing my graduation with b.com hons.. so, after my graduation when i go for indian army as a soldier cleark /SKT then what qualification and marks they see to get me eligible for that? plz answer my question.. as quick as possible

29th July 2014, 07:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and educational qualification of Indian Army as a soldier?

On completion of class 10, you can join Indian Army as a soldier. You can join Indian Army provided you have completed class 10. For anyone who seeking to enter the Indian Army as a Soldier, the basic eligibility will be class 10 with maths, science and English as main subjects. There are various categories like General Duty SSLC where qualification should be class 10 and within 16-21 years age bracket. While those in the Technical segment, candidate has to be Matric with minimum 45 per cent marks. The same is the case of clerk entry too and age bracket will be 16-23 years. For nursing assistants and tradesman, eligibility will be class 10. As far as salary is concerned, initial payment of a Soldier is between Rs 15,400-Rs 20200.
You can also opt for the CDS entry. Graduates from any stream can apply.
6th October 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria and educational qualification of Indian Army as a soldier?

Sir my name is Rahul Das . What is the educational qualification to join the indian army.I have not any Ncc certificate. So please tell me what is to be needed to join the indian army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?