2nd January 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How to be a Police Officer if I am a last year degree student? What is the age limit?

i am a last year degree student. i wish to be a police officer means, a sub inspector. and what are the required qualifications. what is it's age limit?

17th April 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a Police Officer if I am a last year degree student? What is the age limit?

I passed my 2nd pu in arts kannada medium, is it possible to become any police officer if is it yes next what combination i have to take? Ravigowda pkb mandya
18th April 2013, 01:19 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a Police Officer if I am a last year degree student? What is the age limit?

To become an Police Officer under IPS(Indian Police Service) one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam, conducted by UPSC once every year after Graduation.

As you are pursing final year Graduation Degree, you are eligible for IPS, Civil Service Exam.

The age limit for Civil Service Exam:-

For General Category Candidate - 21 to 30 years

For OBC Category Candidate - 21 to 33 years

For SC/ST Category candidate - 21 to 35 years

Besides this, the eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University with good Physical Fitness.

The selection is through three phases:-

-CSAT - Civil Service Aptitude Test - Preliminary Exam

-Civil Serevice main Exam

-Personal Interview

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd May 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How can the NCC cdts become an IPS
26th June 2013, 11:22 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear Aspirant,

It is very Good that you want to Join Police Department as your Career Option.

I Give you Complete Details About How to Become Police sub-Inspector =>

Sub-Inspector is 2nd Rank Post in Inspector Field of Police Department. Short Term of Sub-Inspector is SI. Sub-Inspector Exam is Conduct by State Public Service Commission.

Required Qualifications:-

you Must an Indian Citizen.
you must complete your Graduation Degree in Any Discipline from Recognized University.
your age must between 21 - 30 years.
5 years Age Relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates.

Exam Pattern of SI:-

Written test
Physical test
Interview

Written Test Syllabus:-

General Awareness
Verbal Reasoning
Critical Thinking
General English
Mental Ability

Best of Luck..........
19th August 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i have greguide for distance uni so i well apply ips ?
plz sir gave me rp plz?
3rd October 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated
now I want to know sir where i am going to study IPS
Plz give me the name and address of IPS institute or some any other information like that . Thanks .
12th November 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is hight required in si?
23rd March 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a final year student and i wanna be a dysp in rajasthan police so plzz tell me the correct procedure to help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?