19th April 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical and PO exams being a 38 years old OBC and PH candidate?

Sir,
I want to know what will be maximum age for next
IBPS Clerk and IBPS PO exam? Because I am 38 years old.
So I am eligible to fill up the form or not?
I belongs to PH with OBC category.
Your's faithfully
vskumar

24th April 2015, 10:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical and PO exams being a 38 years old OBC and PH candidate?

You are eligible to appear in IBPS PO Examination but not in IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment examination being a 38 years old candidate. The minimum age required to appear in IBPS Clerk Examination is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 28 years; and the minimum age required to appear in IBPS PO Recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years for General Category Candidates.

For PWD Candidates (IBPS Clerk Recruitment):

Minimum age - 20 years

Maximum age - 38 years (including age relaxation of 10 years)

For PWD Candidates (IBPS PO Recruitment):

Minimum age - 20 years

Maximum age - 40 years (including age relaxation of 10 years)
24th April 2015, 10:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical and PO exams being a 38 years old OBC and PH candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know what will be maximum age for next
IBPS Clerk and IBPS PO exam? Because I am 38 years old.
So I am eligible to fill up the form or not?
I belongs to PH with OBC category.
Your's faithfully
vskumar
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO and Clerk exam because you are a PH candidate.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

For IBPS po exam, your age should be 20 to 30 years.

For IBPS clerk exam, your age should be 20 to 28 years.

Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

SC/ST ==> 5 years .
OBC ==> 3 years .
PWD ==> 10 years .
Ex-Servicemen ==> 5 years .
Widows ==> 9 years .

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in/
24th April 2015, 01:01 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Maximum of ten years of relaxation will be provided to the Physically handicapped persons. So, you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical and PO examination.

IBPS PO Eligibility:

-You should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
-Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
-10 years relaxation is applicable for person with disabilities.

IBPS Clerical Eligibility:

-You should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years.
-Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
-10 years relaxation is applicable for person with disabilities.
-You must have studied computer as subject in your 12th or graduation or you should be certified in computer languages and operations. Computer Certification is mandatory to apply for IBPS Clerical examination.
24th April 2015, 05:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IBPS clerical and PO exams. Actually the maximum age limit to apply for IBPS exam is 30 years, but as a candidate who belong to PH category, you can eligible for age relaxation of 10 years. So, you can apply for IBPS clerical and PO exams, even if you are 38 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?