29th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem for me to do internship when I have left the IT company and joined for M.Tech?

Sir/Mam,

I have been left the IT after my joining B.E. but in M.Tech 3rd semester we are supposed to do internship. will there be any problem with the companies coming for interview as i have left the job without notice. Please help me regarding this.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  2. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  5. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  6. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  7. What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?
  8. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  9. How to get internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle while doing M.Tech?
  10. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  11. How to do internship in IT company?
  12. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  13. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  14. Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  17. Can I get a job after completing the internship and stopping B.Tech course after 5th semester?
  18. What are the MBA entrance exams in 2010 except MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2015, 09:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem for me to do internship when I have left the IT company and joined for M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have been left the IT after my joining B.E. but in M.Tech 3rd semester we are supposed to do internship. will there be any problem with the companies coming for interview as i have left the job without notice. Please help me regarding this.
Thanks
No, it will not create any problem on your internship. So you can apply for internship for below given companies.

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?