3rd May 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for central government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

I have completed degree in B.Sc electronics and I want to do central government job, how do I get the job? And how to apply for that? Can you please give me the answer on the same soon? It will be helpful if you can provide me your valuable suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  2. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  3. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  5. Central Government jobs after B.Sc in Electronics and application procedure for the same?
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  10. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  11. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  14. How to apply for Central government jobs after B.Sc Electronics?
  15. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  16. Am I eligible to get a Central Government Vigilance job after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for the jobs?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
4th May 2017, 12:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for central government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

Being a B.Sc electronics holder there are lots of central government jobs available for you. Here are some of the companies where you can apply for jobs:

> BSNL

> ISRO

> SAIL

> NTPC

> BHEL

> BEL etc

In order to apply for jobs in these companies you have to wait for their recruitment notification to be released. After that you can apply directly through their official websites or you can forward your resume to their mail id's. After submitting the application forms you have to appear for an entrance examination. The selection of the eligible candidates are done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
4th May 2017, 10:13 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to apply for central government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

In order to apply for job in Central government, you will have to look for vacancies in various employment newspapers, online government job portals, etc. As soon as there is any such vacancy announced, you will have to apply for it at the earliest.

You will have to clear the interview rounds and then get a job in central.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?