12th July 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?

What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D? Can you please let me know all the possible jobs which we can apply for in the public sector? It will be helpful if you can give me the information on how to proceed further.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. Procedure to apply for central government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for central government job after completion of B.Tech from ICE?
  4. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  5. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  6. Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of PhD?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. How to get a central certificate to apply for central government job? -- [New]
  9. What type of job I can get in central government after completion of B.Tech 3rd year with 82% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  11. Job opportunities in Central Government for PhD(Biotechnology) candidate in Delhi and Noida?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  13. Is it possible to get a job in central government after completion of intermediate?
  14. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  15. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  16. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  17. Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree?
  18. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
13th July 2016, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?

On the basis of Ph.D qualification you can get job as lecturer in various central government universities but they select based on merit and your credentials. If you have good credentials then surely you can get a job.

There are various research scientist jobs at various government funded research institutes. You can apply for those too but selection will be based on written exam and interview.
14th July 2016, 12:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D? Can you please let me know all the possible jobs which we can apply for in the public sector? It will be helpful if you can give me the information on how to proceed further.
The list of jobs in central government after PhD given below;

- DRDO – Research Associate - Official website

- GEER Foundation Research – Research Associate - Official website

- NIPGR – Research Associate - Official website

- Sambalpur University - Professor - Official website

- CIRG – Senior Research Fellow - Official website

There are more vacancies available in the central government for PhD holders. Can find the information in Employment News paper or in Sarkari Naukri job portal, the website link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?