26th February 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU?

I am doing distance graduation from JNU through Akshar institute is it eligible for the government job? Can you please let me know what all government jobs I can start applying this year 2018? It would be really nice if you can suggest me with the right steps to follow. Thanks.!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from JNU?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of B.Com in distance education?
  4. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  5. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  6. Is BA from Jaipur national university is applicable for government jobs?
  7. Can I apply for government clerk jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board in 2018?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?
  12. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which all government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Maths?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  15. Which all government jobs are available for candidates having done graduation and post graduation from distance mode of education? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs after completion of B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of degree course in distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2018, 12:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU?

JNU is an university which is recognized by UGC and the distance education through JNU is recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC). So, after completion your graduation from JNU, you will eligible to get jobs in government sectors. You can apply for jobs in government banks, railways, government financial institutions. You can also apply for IAS/IPS, CID/CBI, Indian Army and many other government bodies.
2nd March 2018, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU?

Distance mode graduation from a recognised university like JNU is definitely valid for government jobs without any issues. Just make sure you are applying for the right job.

Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview. Hence, no need to worry about your distance mode degree, if you are just looking for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?