22nd January 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government clerk jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board in 2018?

Can I apply for government clerk jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board in 2018? Can you please let me know what type of jobs I can start applying? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

23rd January 2018, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government clerk jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board in 2018?

First thing I would like to let you know that on the basis of Class 12th academics you can become only a lower divisional clerk in various government departments.

Also as far as you are concerned about the validity of NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) board certificate to apply for government clerk jobs then I would like to let you know that you can definitely apply for any jobs without any hesitation ( provided you satisfy the other requirements too ) regarding the validity of your degree from NIOS board as same is a national board of education in India.
31st January 2018, 09:37 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can I apply for government clerk jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board in 2018?

Yes, definitely you can apply for government clerk jobs like Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff posts in central government departments and Junior Assistant post in State government offices after the completion of your 12 th standard. And age limit for LDC and MTS is 18-25 years & for Junior assistant post, age limit will vary from state to state and generally it will be 18-30 years. As these are entry level positions, candidates will be selected based on score obtained in written test and skill test. And written test for these posts will be conducted in general awareness, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, reasoning subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?