3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MBA from Madhura Kamaraj University?

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MBA from Madhura Kamaraj University? or Can I apply for jobs outside India? Will I be able to get it or not? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Gujarat after completing B.Sc Maths (external) from Madurai Kamaraj University?
  2. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  3. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  7. List of government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MA in Sociology? -- [New]
  9. Madhuraj Kamaraj University is approved by Kerala University or any other universities in Kerala? Pursuing BA in Economics from there would be good?
  10. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  11. Are Madurai Kamaraj Univerisity courses valid for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  13. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of deemed university part time engineering courses?
  15. Am I eligible for a Govt. job in Assam or Central Government after completing BBA from DDE, Madhurai Kamaraj University?
  16. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of MBA HR?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
5th July 2016, 01:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MBA from Madhura Kamaraj University?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of your MBA from the above mentioned University, there is no problem in it.

You might also apply for jobs abroad if there is vacancy for it and if you fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement for it.
5th July 2016, 10:52 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MBA from Madhura Kamaraj University?

The scope of MBA in India is very huge, wide and bright.

After completion of MBA, a wide range of jobs are available in various industrial sectors in India.

You can easily get jobs of Manger level or Executive level.

Finding out jobs in abroad is very difficult.
In countries like US, there are no jobs for you, not even for citizens of US.

Better to secure a job in India.
6th July 2016, 12:24 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MBA from Madhura Kamaraj University? or Can I apply for jobs outside India? Will I be able to get it or not? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for State and Central government jobs after completion of MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University. The Madurai Kamaraj University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). So, you can apply for various government jobs in state and central government for a job after MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University. Please, find the attachment below for complete details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf maduraikamarajuniversity.pdf(2.22 MB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?