3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the various exams which we need to give for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharma course?

What are the various exams which we need to give for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharma course? Can you please let me know the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various exams which we need to give for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharma course?
  2. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  3. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  4. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  5. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  6. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  7. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  10. Am I eligible for all government jobs after completion of BA degree in Manage Bharti university? -- [New]
  11. What type of government jobs I can apply for after completion of Botany honours?
  12. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  14. What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private
  15. What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  16. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  18. What should I do after completing B.A in pass course
5th July 2016, 01:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various exams which we need to give for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharma course?

You can appear and clear some of the below mentioned examinations in order to be eligible to avail government jobs after completion of your B.Pharma course, kindly have a look;

> Civil Service Examination.

> IBPS.

> CDS.

> SSC CGL.

> RRB.

> AFCAT, etc.
5th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What are the various exams which we need to give for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharma course?

After completion of B.Pharmacy course you can apply to different job openings in Central government as well as State government.

To secure a job in these sectors you have to appear for various entrance exams conducted by
->UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
->PSC (Public Service Commission)
->SSC (Staff Selection Commission) and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?