3rd May 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed?

I have completed B.Sc (Biochemistry) and B.Ed (direct). Am I eligible to get a Government teaching job after writing TET? Please answer my question soon as I am looking to get the job soon as possible. Thanks a lot for going to answer my query.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  2. How its possible to get government job after completion of B.Ed course?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  7. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  9. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies? -- [New]
  11. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  14. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  16. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  18. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
4th May 2017, 11:03 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed?

Yes, you are eligible for the post of a government teacher job in a recognized and registered school. You will just have to look for vacancies and then clear the interview rounds to avail the post of a teacher and carry on with your career further.

You are very much eligible, so you need not worry.
5th May 2017, 12:46 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed?

To get teaching job the candidate must have completed his/her 10+2+3 then the candidate is eligible to write the TET exam. Those candidate who have completed his/her B.Ed will be given first preference. So you have weightage to get the job if you pass the TET exam and interview properly. The age of the candidate should be in between 21-30 years the upper age relaxation is also available for the reserved candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?