7th December 2016, 03:20 PM
venkatesh padal

Am I eligible to become an Andhra Pradesh Police Constable after completing three years Diploma course?

Respected Sir, I am Venkat and I have completed my class 10th and after that I completed 3 years Diploma course. I want to know can I apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable after completing three years Diploma course? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 06:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Andhra Pradesh Police Constable after completing three years Diploma course?

Yes, Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Police Constable after completion of 3 year Diploma course. The basic educational qualification required for this post in Police department is "12th Class" from a recognized university. Or Candidates who have done their Diploma are also eligible to apply for the post of Constable in Police department after completion of 3 year Diploma course. The minimum age required to apply for this post is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 22 years. As there is a certain criteria, you are required meet the above mentioned criteria. As you are done with Diploma, I am sure you are eligible to apply for the post of Constable in Andhra Pradesh Police Department.
9th December 2016, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Andhra Pradesh Police Constable after completing three years Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatesh padal View Post
Respected Sir, I am Venkat and I have completed my class 10th and after that I completed 3 years Diploma course. I want to know can I apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable after completing three years Diploma course? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, diploma holder candidates are not eligible for police constable post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for constable post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?