19th July 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become CBI Officer for a Science candidate on 12th basis?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am studying in 12th with Science stream. I want to become a CBI Officer. Can you please tell me how can I become a CBI Officer after completing my 12th with Science stream? Please reply as soon as possible.

20th July 2016, 10:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become CBI Officer for a Science candidate on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I am studying in 12th with Science stream. I want to become a CBI Officer. Can you please tell me how can I become a CBI Officer after completing my 12th with Science stream? Please reply as soon as possible.
12th standard candidates are not eligible for CBI exam. Only graduate from a recognized university are eligible for CBI exam through the SSC CGL exam.

So you can do not any graduation course to become a CBI officer.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
20th July 2016, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become CBI Officer you have to complete your graduation in any discipline from recognised university with atleast 50% marks from recognised university.
After completion of graduation you have to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by UPSC once in a year.
Age should not be more than 25 years.
On the basis of 12th you are not eligible to apply for this exam.
21st July 2016, 01:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, with just I.Sc/intermediate/10+2 not eligible for getting the job in CBI.

To get the job you have to qualify in SSC CGL entrance examination conducted by SSC every year. The minimum qualification to appear for examination is graduation degree.

So, you have to pursue graduation degree to appear for entrance examination and qualify in all three stages of examination for final recruitment for job. Other detail is available at www.ssc.nic.in.
21st July 2016, 10:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after qualifying in Combined Graduate Level examination you are eligible for recruitment in CBI.

Candidates passed 10+2 are not eligible to appear for examination. The required qualification to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

Candidates age must between 19-27 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you have to wait till bachelor degree to appear for examination. For further details visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?