4th April 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?

Sir, i am serving in Indian Air Force from 2004. At present i m posted to Jodhpur. I have completed my Post Graduation in MA English literature from CSJM University Kanpur in 2011. Please guide me what course i should pursue after my PG. Sir also guide me about addresses of the some good carrier counsellers to whom i can contact and could get guidence.

Related Questions:
  1. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  2. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare myself for the Post Graduation Entrance Examination of Jwaharlal Nehru University for English Literature?
  4. What is the NET syllabus? I have finished PG in English Literature
  5. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  7. Previous years question papers papers for PG in English Literature?
  8. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  9. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  10. Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?
  11. Can I join the post of lecturer after completing M.A in English Literature?
  12. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?
  15. List of top 10 colleges for M.E in English?
  16. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  18. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
10th April 2014, 02:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?

Now a days every field have much more scope. You mentioned that you have passed post graduation in English literature. So you can do lectureship after your post graduation.

As you are doing master degree course so you are eligible for all government service are like civil service for the sector of IAS (Indian administrative service), IPS (Indian police service), IFS (Indian forest service), IRS (Indian revenue service). If you don't want to appear civil service examination you can apply for bank sector job. For bank sector job you must have to appear IBPS exam. IBPS are of 2 types first one is CWE (common written examination) for the post of clerk. Second one is PO examination for the post of PO. As you are post graduate student so you may appear IBPS PO examination for the post of PO.

If you are interested in research line then yo may do P.H.D after P.H.D you can catch the doctorate in which before your name doctor symbol are used it it very respective qualification and there are much more money and respect. You can also apply central government post are like postal inspector, CDPO, assistant postmaster or you can apply CENSUS central government job in which government give high salaried to the candidates.
10th April 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?

Please guide me to get enrolled in English ma . Ihave taken b.a in1986of 2yrs course and now I want to persue m.a and comeplete it in one sitting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?