4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job based on the GATE score and aggregate is below 60 percent?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have doubt is can I get a job only on the basis of gate score because my aggregate is below 60 percent? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Are all Government jobs based of GATE exam score? Can I get a Government job without qualifying GATE exam?
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  3. Government job after B.Tech in electrical with 73% and with very poor marks in HS?
  4. Private and government companies which hire through GATE score
  5. What is the score expected in GATE exam to get a government job?
  6. Can I get a government job with 16.91 score in GATE 2015?
  7. How to get a government job through GATE score?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in NIT college after scoring an aggregate of 63%, last year aggregate of 70% and GATE score of 22 under OBC?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech after scoring 6.67 percentile with a score of 2 in GATE?
  11. Is there any chance for me to get into a governemnt job as per my academic score?
  12. Which are the GATE score based companies? I have scored 25 marks iN GATE exam
  13. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  15. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  16. Will I be eligible to apply for any top institutes in India after scoring 40 score in GATE? List of reputed institutes which give merit seats based on GATE score?
  17. Benefits of qualifying GATE life sciences
  18. What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?
31st March 2018, 02:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job based on the GATE score and aggregate is below 60 percent?

According to my knowledge GATE entrance exam is to get admission in M.Tech not for any government job.
If you have scored under 50 percent to 60 percent in graduation then also you are eligible to apply for any of the government jobs.
On the basis of GATE score you will not get a government job.
31st March 2018, 04:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job based on the GATE score and aggregate is below 60 percent?

Sorry, but you can get job only on the basis of GATE score. You have to show your B.Tech percentile at the time of applying for the government job along with GATE score (if required).
31st March 2018, 04:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

There are certain Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, BHEL etc which require that candidate should have minimum 60% marks in bachelor's degree. You can not become eligible for these PSUs even if you have good GATE score.

You can apply for jobs in those PSUs in which percentage of marks required is less than 60. You can apply for ESE exam for more better central government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?