2nd July 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Scope of M.Sc in Botany and eligibility criteria for the same?

what oppirtunities in botany after doing m. sc with botany...
and botany in M.Sc require any eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D in Botany after M.Sc in Botany and 50 years of age? Suggested college for the same in Kolkata
  4. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  6. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
  7. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  10. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  11. How can I do MSc in marine biotechnology after passing BSc Botany
  12. How to study MSc after completing BSc B.Ed in Botany?
  13. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  14. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  15. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  17. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  18. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?
3rd July 2015, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of M.Sc in Botany and eligibility criteria for the same?

M.Sc in Botany is for those who want to pursue higher education in this field. Normally, those who want to become lecturer in life science colleges opt for this course. If you can complete M.Sc with 55% marks then you will be eligible for NET/SET which is required for government lecturer job.

If you qualify NET/SET then you have good chance of getting lecturer job in top Universities and you will get salary according to government pay scale. Also, you can go for Ph.D later if you have interest in research field. You can also qualify exams like GATE to become eligible for various research projects as JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?