8th July 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job after completion of Life Science course?

Am I eligible to get government job after completion of Life Science course? Can you please let me know the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  4. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job in Life Science?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology and B.Ed
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Life Science after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?
  14. Am I eligible to Tamil Nadu government job in school for computer science subject after completion of M.E course?
  15. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  16. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  18. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
8th July 2016, 08:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of Life Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get government job after completion of Life Science course? Can you please let me know the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!
If you have completed graduation degree in Life Science from a recognized University, then you are eligible for government sector jobs like IFS exam.

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IFS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
8th July 2016, 08:55 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job after completion of Life Science course?

There are plenty of opportunities in government sector for Life Science graduates.

Employment areas in government sector that provide job opportunities for Life Science graduates:

->Animal care
->Medicine & pharmaceutical Industries
->Laboratories
->Health clubs
->Agriculture
->Chemical Industries

You can secure a job in any of these areas.

Type of jobs provided in the above mentioned areas:

->Researcher
->Agronomist
->Immunologist
->Pathologist
->Horticulturist
->Nutritionist
8th July 2016, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for various government jobs if you are from a life science field. If you have got degree in life sciences then there are many government jobs based on graduation.

If you are just looking for life science field government jobs then you will have limited options but if you want to apply for any field government job then there are many options available for you.
9th July 2016, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to get government job after completion of life science degree course. The subjects usually studied under this degree are Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistics, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Physiology etc. So with the graduation in above subject, one can apply for various government jobs. The aspirant can find the jobs in the government sector in the field of life science or can apply for various government jobs, where any graduation is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?