3rd August 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 78% marks?

Hai Sir/Mam,

my name is abhisek. i'm studing b.tech 3rd year ece branch. i got of 78% these 3 yrs & i got of my 12 th standard also 58% .so, i have any chance for get the government job? By a chance i have posible for government job.which jobs are algibility to me? Pls rply to me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  2. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
  3. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  4. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  7. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
  8. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  9. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  10. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student?
  11. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  13. How much percentage is required to get a government job? I am a 3rd year ECE diploma student
  14. Do I have a chance for getting a government job if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for internships with 57% of marks in 3rd year ECE?
  16. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  17. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  18. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
3rd August 2015, 08:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 78% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai Sir/Mam,

my name is abhisek. i'm studing b.tech 3rd year ece branch. i got of 78% these 3 yrs & i got of my 12 th standard also 58% .so, i have any chance for get the government job? By a chance i have posible for government job.which jobs are algibility to me? Pls rply to me
You are a student of B.Tech in 3rd year so you are not eligible for government jobs with this degree. But you can apply for government jobs through your 12th standard degree.

SSC Combined Matric Prelims exam:-

(a) Lower Division Clerks in Ministries/Departments

(b) Stenographer Grade 'D' in Ministries/Departments

(c) Stenographer Grade 'C' in Ministries/Departments

Those candidates have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible above exams.

Your age should be below 26 years.
3rd August 2015, 11:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 78% marks?

Being a third year candidate of electronics and communication engineering, you are not eligible for any government job entrance exam. The minimum academic qualification required for government job entrance exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree or be in final year of it.

So, you can apply for various entrance exam in final year of engineering like:

~~GATE for jobs in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL etc.

~~Airport Authority of India exam.

~~BSNL JTO exam.

~~Bharat Electronics limited entrance exam.

~~Civil Services examination.

~~BARC entrance exam.

~~Combined defense services exam.
4th August 2015, 02:34 PM
pjgp

You can get government job but, you have to complete your graduation first . Then you can apply for so many government job after completion of b.tech. You can apply for government job as well as private job also.
You can for army. Navy , air force, bank jobs, cs etc., so, complete your graduation soon.
4th August 2015, 05:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the government jobs but you need to wait for the one more year for that.

To get the jobs you need to qualify in the various entrance examination conducted for the same. So you have to complete the graduation or B.tech 4th year.

As you are B.tech candidate you are eligible to appear for the GATE examination through which you are eligible to get the jobs in the various PSU's. Only b.tech candidates are eligible for the GATE examination.

After the graduation you are eligible to appear for the most of the examination. The list of examination you have o qualify to get the few of the best government jobs are :-

* Civil Services Examination.
* Staff Selection Commission.
* Combined Defence Services.
* IBPS.
* Railway.

For the above examination there is no specific requirement of the aggregate in the graduation.So you can appear for these examination but you need to go for the preparation to get the jobs from now according to the syllabus of the examination.
4th August 2015, 07:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. It is one of the core streams of engineering with lots of job opportunities in public and private sector. For most of the government jobs, a candidate must have done bachelor's degree or he/she is in final year of it.

So, being a third year candidate of electronics and communication engineering, you are not eligible to apply for government jobs. However next year, you can apply for the different government entrance exams.

Some of the best opportunities for ECE candidates are:

>>First is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for the jobs in Public Sector Undertakings.

>>Second is the Indian Engineering Services exam conducted by the Union Public Services commission.

>>Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Technical officer exam.

>>For defense sector jobs, you can apply for the Combined defense services or Air Force common admission test.

>>Civil Services examination if you want to services like IAS, IPS etc.

From now you can appear for any one of the entrance exam as per your career goal and interest.
4th August 2015, 08:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the government job after completing yours bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized university. You can also write the entrance exams conducted by the government of India in the final year of your graduation.

However you can write the entrance exams in your 3rd year of b.tech on the basis of class 12th eligibility. some of the jobs are Clerk, Peon, Junior assistant, assistant etc. The salary package is also low when compared to the candidates who completed their bachelor's degree.

Some of the areas include Banking, Railways, IBPS, Postal department, SSC exams, Army, Navy, UPSC exams.

However, it's better to complete your graduation to get more good job opportunities and high salary package.
15th August 2015, 11:40 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. It is one of the core streams of engineering with lots of job opportunities in public and private sector. For most of the government jobs, a candidate must have done bachelor's degree or he/she is in final year of it.

So, being a third year candidate of electronics and communication engineering, you are not eligible to apply for government jobs. However next year, you can apply for the different government entrance exams.

Some of the best opportunities for ECE candidates are:

>>First is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for the jobs in Public Sector Undertakings.

>>Second is the Indian Engineering Services exam conducted by the Union Public Services commission.

>>Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Technical officer exam.

>>For defense sector jobs, you can apply for the Combined defense services or Air Force common admission test.

>>Civil Services examination if you want to services like IAS, IPS etc.

From now you can appear for any one of the entrance exam as per your career goal and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?