16th February 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Will I be call for an Interview if appeared in IBPS and SSC written test being distance MBA candidate?

Hello sir
I completed btech and doing mba through distance mode.
I have also written the government exams like IBPS, and SSC.
Will I be qualified in the interview or will they reiect me.
I am from Hyderabad-India.kindly answer me.Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an interview call after scoring 135 in IBPS PO written exam? Books to be referred?
  2. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  3. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  4. Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to know whether I am selected or not in the written test of ICICI PO recruitment?
  6. What are the qualifications required to apply for bank exams?
  7. Appying for PO exam in January after pursuing B.Tech?
  8. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  9. Will I get interview call after scoring 156 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  10. Chances of getting an interview/written test call from IIT Delhi for Design or Thermal Engineering after scoring 702 in GATE(Mechanical) with 269 rank?
  11. What type of questions will appear in RBI young scholarship exam? What is the pattern of the exam?
  12. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having done BA from Allahabad University through Correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  15. What is the age limit for NDA entrance exam?
  16. Am I eligible for PNB PO after scoring 46.5% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 59.89% in BSc?
  17. Possibilities for interview call for IBPS CWE?
  18. Questions of previous years for RBI executive intern examination

17th February 2015, 06:26 PM
anair

Default Re: Will I be call for an Interview if appeared in IBPS and SSC written test being distance MBA candidate?

The minimum educational qualification required for selection via IBPS exam is to have a degree in any subject. It does not matter which one it is or how you got it. Degree is what matters. In addition to a graduation degree you even have a post graduation. So it is an added advantage and that being an MBA is an icing on the cake. So if you are able to get good score in interview and the theory exam combined, you will definitely get a selection.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?