25th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government teacher job after BA degree?

I’m in BA 2nd year from DU and I want to become a government teacher. I just want to know that how can make eligible for government teacher. Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government teacher job after BA degree? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job?
  3. Am I eligible for the government teacher job after completion of graduation and 40 years old?
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  6. Government jobs for a B.Sc B.Ed with year experience in teaching
  7. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  9. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
  10. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  12. Which degree we need to complete for getting a government teacher job after 12th?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  14. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  15. Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA?
  18. After B.Tech am I eligible for the government Teacher job?
25th June 2017, 11:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government teacher job after BA degree?

No, after bachelor degree in arts candidates have to pursue B.Ed degree to appear in CTET examination.

CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) is conducted by CBSE for recruitment of candidates in central government schools. For recruitment as teacher in state government school candidates have to qualify in examination conducted by state government.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree in education to appear in examination. There is no age limit to appear for examination. To get more information visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
26th June 2017, 12:22 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After completion of graduation you have to do B.Ed for being a government teacher. After that you can give CTET exam or TET exam of your state. For being a high school teacher you have to do post graduation also. Thanks
26th June 2017, 12:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who wants to become government teacher should have completed their graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. After that you must complete B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute. With thus qualification you have to appear for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Hence, after qualifying the examination you will be eligible to apply for a teacher in government schools.
27th June 2017, 12:25 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First of all you should complete graduation after that you need to complete B.Ed then after you will be eligible to apply for government teacher.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent in graduation.
Candidate must have a B.Ed degree.
There is no upper age limit.
27th June 2017, 03:55 AM
ranu shahi

For becoming a government teacher, you have to first complete your under graduation course. Then after you have to pursue B.Ed in that subject with which you had completed your under graduation.

Then you have to apply for entrance examination and have to crack that.

Few Entrance Examinations are:-
TET
STET
CTET.
27th June 2017, 08:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible for government teacher job after BA degree.

One who wishes to become a teacher in Govt. school has to appear for the TET exam. It is a State level Teacher Eligibility Test which makes a candidate eligible for the government teacher job.

All graduates who have secured at least 60% marks in their Graduation degree are eligible to apply for TET Entrance exam.

Maximum age limit to apply for teachers in Government Schools is 37 years for open category candidates. There will be relaxation in age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/St candidates.
27th June 2017, 10:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have completed your graduation and now you need to pursue either B.Ed degree or master's degree to become teacher.

After completing the B.Ed degree course you become eligible to appear for TET examination conducted by state and Central Government.

After completing master degree course you have to appear for NET examination and by qualifying in examination become eligible for recruitment as lecturer.
28th June 2017, 05:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m in BA 2nd year from DU and I want to become a government teacher. I just want to know that how can make eligible for government teacher. Please answer me.
Yes, you are eligible for government teacher jobs.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for government teacher exam. B.Ed is necessary for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
21st July 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

BA pass course is eligible for teaching or not?
19th December 2020, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I become teacher after graduation?
9th June 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

how to became eng. Lecturer in gov. College
4th July 2021, 08:51 PM
Singhskomal

To become government teacher you should clear B.ed (bachelor's in education) degree after graduation with minimum 50% marks. Than you can appear for CTET/ TET and you can have government teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?