4th November 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Which degree we need to complete for getting a government teacher job after 12th?

Which degree we need to complete for getting a government teacher job after 12th? Can you please let me know the right graduation course to do next? I am really interested to get the government teaching job but wanted to know the right suggestion for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  3. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  4. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  5. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
  6. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  7. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  8. Is it possible to complete B.Tech degree along with the job? -- [New]
  9. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
  10. What should I do next to get a government teacher job after completion of graduation with 71% marks?
  11. Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job?
  13. Benefits of studying M.Com for a ICAI Professional candidate who has completed Graduation?
  14. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  15. Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
  17. Can I get government job on the basis of 10th, 12th if I have 25 backlogs in B.Tech? Any chance to become a government primary teacher?
  18. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2016, 04:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree we need to complete for getting a government teacher job after 12th?

To be eligible for becoming for government school teacher after completing your Class 12th education you need to complete Diploma in elementary education degree from a recognized institute.

After completing the same you will be eligible for appearing in entrance examination like CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) for recruitment in Centrally funded government schools and State TET for appearing your recruitment as teacher in schools managed by state board of education for Classes upto standard V.

For your recruitment as teacher In higher classes you first need to complete your graduation degree course followed by B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?