18th June 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Books for IBPS preparation? Availability of forms, rank required and number of attempts allowed?

Which book is available for preparing for Ibps and when the forms will be out? How much rank do we need to clear the exam and how many times we can give exams of Ibps? Where the Centre of Ibps exam?

19th June 2016, 02:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books for IBPS preparation? Availability of forms, rank required and number of attempts allowed?

Best Books for IBPS Exams Preparation:

There are many books to prepare for IBPS Exams Preparation. Here are the best books available to go through to secure good score.

>> IBPS Clerical Cadre-Preliminary Exam book by Dr.D.Antony Xavier's/ S.Sambasivan

>> IBPS Bank PO/ MT/ SO Preliminary CWE V: Superfast Practice Sets by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan

>> Comprehensive Guide to IBPS CWE Bank PO/ MT Prelim + Main Exam by Disha Experts

There is no particular number of attempts available in order to appear in Examination. So you are eligible to apply for IBPS recruitment as long as you meet the required age criteria. To get final selection, make sure you secure more than 160 marks in Mains Examination. So once you secure 160 marks out of 200 marks, I am sure your selection is going to be sure. I have provided you the notification link below. So I suggest you to wait for the dates mentioned below and then on the respective recruitment's notification will be issued on the given dates below.

Click here for Important Dates of IBPS Exams
27th June 2016, 12:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Books for IBPS preparation? Availability of forms, rank required and number of attempts allowed?

There are so many books available to study for IBPS. Important thing is that for which post you want to apply for. IBPS announce for the post of probationary Officer & Clerk. Below I have mentioned a few books name:-

1. IBPS Bank PO Exam
2. IBPS Clerical Cadre
3. 101 Speed Tests for IBPS PO exam.
4. Kiran Bank PO- Solved question papers from 2011 to 2016
5. R.S. Aggrawal for Maths
6. R.V Praveen for Maths & Reasoning
7. Kiran Prakasahn for General Awareness
8. Manorma Year Book for General Awareness
9. Priti Sinha for Computer

I have attached IBPS PO & Clerk notification which will give you all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Detailed_Advt_CWE_Clerks_V.pdf(257.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?