22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile certificate of Haryana, if shifted in Punjab in 1988?

Sir, I was born in Haryana in 1980 but some problems occurred in 1988. We are now shifted in Punjab. After 2006, I lived in Haryana. Can I get my domicile certificate of Haryana?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  2. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  3. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  4. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  5. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi?
  6. What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab? -- [New]
  7. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  8. How to get domicile certificate for my son in Maharashtra?
  9. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  10. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  12. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab?
  16. What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?
  17. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  18. is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt?
25th October 2016, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get domicile certificate of Haryana, if shifted in Punjab in 1988?

The permanent address that you have at present will decide you domicile. If you are not having any residence in Punjab, then no authority will issue you any domicile certificate.
You need some id proof to get the domicile certificate like voter id, aadhar card, etc. If you have any of these, then domicile will be provided on the basis of address written on these ids.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?