28th January 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Which subject exam I have to appear next year after failing in supplementary exam?

In supplementary exam also fail in one subject next year. Also we have to write all subject or only which I have failed in supplementary exam I can write.

28th January 2018, 10:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject exam I have to appear next year after failing in supplementary exam?

If you have failed in one subject after appearing in supplementary examination then, you have to appear in next year supplementary examinations only in that particular subject. There is no need to appear in all subjects supplementary examinations if you have failed only in one subject. You have to study well and work hard to qualify the examination after failing in supplementary examinations.
28th January 2018, 06:03 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Which subject exam I have to appear next year after failing in supplementary exam?

You will have to appear for the subject which you have not been able to clear, you will not have to appear for all the subjects all over again. Just prepare well for your improvement paper and I am sure you will do well in it.

Therefore start preparing for your paper at the earliest to be able to score well in fhe paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?