26th June 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Growth opportunities for Engineer Trainees in Grindwell Norton Ltd.?

Hi,
I want to apply for Engineer Trainee recruitment in Grindwell Norton Ltd. But I want to know that I can get growth in this company? I am worried because many employees of MNC always complaining about growth. So, I want to know about the growth opportunities in this company for Engineer Trainees.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?
  2. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  3. What is the role of Application Engineering for Engineer Trainees?
  4. What kind of attribute is necessary to get promotion in Sopra Steria for Engineer Trainees? Growth opportunities in Sopra Steria?
  5. Growth opportunities for Software Engineers in Expertise IT?
  6. Details about syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineering Trainee?
  7. How can I apply for job in BHEL company? I'm mechanical student of Millennium institute of technology Saharanpur
  8. Which one has more growth opportunities among Software Developer and Software Engineer? Difference between them?
  9. Can I get growth opportunities in Dell through Test Associate Engineer post?
  10. BHEL exam syllabus for supervisor trainee in electronics department?
  11. Which course to take up after completion of 12th? BCA or BBA?
  12. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to work in SRTEKBOX for Software Engineer Trainees?
  15. What is the right way to get a government engineering post? I am a B.Tech ECE student
  16. Detail about BHEL interview test for engineer trainees mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  18. What are the growth opportunities in TCS?
29th June 2016, 08:48 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Growth opportunities for Engineer Trainees in Grindwell Norton Ltd.?

Norton is a very good company, and no doubt that you will be getting a good exposure in the company as well as good salary and job profile altogether.

This is right that most of the employee used to complain about their career growth in most of the company because of the following reason:

1. Either employee is not serious to the work or company is not serious for the employee.
2. Based on your performance you have your career growth.
3. Your career growth also depends on your interpersonal skills.

SO, these are the reasons which is responsible for the career growth in any of the company.

So, neither employee is wrong nor the employer and vice versa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?