8th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment with 49% in BCom?

Hi everyone, I have secured 49% in my BCom in Accountancy. Now, I want to apply for IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment? Job profile of Assistant Manager under IBPS RRB VII?
  2. Important dates of IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment?
  3. Whether interview will schedule in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment? Tips for preparation?
  4. Number of vacancies available under IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment?
  5. Job profile of Office Assistants in Banking Sector through IBPS RRB VII recruitment?
  6. How many vacancies are available in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment?
  7. How to apply in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment? Cost of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Selection procedure in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018?
  9. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I attend RRB Interview in Odisha if qualified in IBPS RRB-III Office Assistant written exam in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which books are best to prepare for IBPS CWE for office assistant?
  12. When the CWE examination will be held next year?
  13. Previous years question papers of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I and office assistant question papers
  14. How can I seek information from the bank which was established under Regional Rural Banks Act?
  15. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Bank Management students?
  16. Procedure to apply in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment for 33 years old OBC candidate?
  18. Can I apply in IBPS RRB Senior Manager recruitment with 7 years of Banking experience?
9th June 2018, 08:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment with 49% in BCom?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 with the above mentioned criteria. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required in Graduation in order to be eligible.

The basic educational qualification required for "Office Assistant" post is given below,

>> You should have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.

>> Besides this, you should have Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRBs and

>> You should have working knowledge of computer and this is desirable qualification.

Click here for Official Notification
9th June 2018, 08:47 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment with 49% in BCom?

Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 :

Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university and there is no percentage criteria required means no percentage bar in the notice therefore you should understand that only passed degree of bachelor's course is enough to apply and if you have completed B.Com with 49% marks then you can apply for this recruitment.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years and relaxation in upper age as per government rules that is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Candidate must be proficient in local language of the state for which he/she is applying in RRBs means if you are applying for Gujrat state then you must know local language of Gujrat which is Gujrati.

Candidate must have good knowledge of computer applications then candidate can apply for this recruitment.

As you can see that you are 100% eligible to apply for this RRB recruitment then you must not wait for last date just visit at the official website of IBPS RRB and go to New Registration of CWE RRBs VII and apply by using online mode and filling up required form given online.

All eligible candidates can access online application form between 08th June 2018 and 02nd July 2018 so online application is now open and you should visit this link to apply online for RRB recruitment - http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrb7boajun18/

Application fee for this recruitment is 100/- rs only for SC/ST category candidates and 600/- rs for candidates of general and OBC category and payment of application fee can be made by using internet banking, credit/debit card/ UPI/ Mobile Banking etc.

If you want some more details then download this attached official notification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CRP_RRB_VII.pdf(1.45 MB, 0 views)
9th June 2018, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage criteria for RRB Office Assistant post and you just need a degree in any discipline from a recognized university to apply for this exam.

Percentage criteria is only for officer level jobs in IBPS RRB. Hence, no need to worry about anything, just be prepared for the exam.
11th June 2018, 02:40 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant examination. Exact percentage criteria is not mentioned yet. So after scoring 49% also you are allowed to apply.
Age limit- 21 years to 30 years. Relaxation given as per norms.
11th June 2018, 01:42 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment with 49% in B.Com. There is no minimum percentage criteria in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant :
  • Candidate must have secured Bachelor's degree from any recognized University in any stream or equivalent. There is no minimum percentage required.
  • Candidate must be proficient in local language that is prescribed by participating RRBs.
  • Citizenship / Nationality : Candidate must be citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/ Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1st, 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India.
  • Age of candidate must be from 18 to 28 years. Relaxation is also these as per government norms.
  • Relaxation of 5 years is provided to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, 10 years to PWD (Person with Disabilities) candidates.
  • Also additional relaxation of 5 years provided to Ex-Servicemen candidates, person domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during the period January 1st, 1980 to December 31st, 1989 and persons affected during 1984 riots.
  • Knowledge of Computer basics is desirable but it is not mandatory.

*Minimum 50% marks is required for the post of Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?