8th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether interview will schedule in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone, I have applied for IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the interview. Even I don’t know is there any interview or not. Please let me know.

9th June 2018, 08:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether interview will schedule in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment? Tips for preparation?

No, there is no interview schedule for Office Assistant posts in IBPS RRB VII recruitment. Basically the selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds,

>> Preliminary Examination Round

>> Mains Examination Round

When you qualify in Preliminary Examination round then you will be called to attend Mains Examination round. Final merit is done based on the marks obtained in Main Examination and there is NO interview scheduled. You may go through the official notification that is attached below for getting detailed examination pattern.

You are required to get good command over Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness sections. I suggest you to go through the examination pattern well and syllabus to get an Idea of what kinds of questions are to be studied. Solve as many mock tests as you can in order to score well in exam.

@ IBPS RRB Office Assistant (prelims and Mains) Exam Guide by Disha Publications

@ IBPS RRB CWE Office Assistant Preliminary 25 Practice Paper 2017 by G K Publications

9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether interview will schedule in IBPS RRB VII Office Assistant recruitment? Tips for preparation?

Selection procedure of Office Assistants Multipurpose in Regional Rural Banks 2018 :

Preliminary Examination : This will be objective type examination conducted through online mode and only two subjects will be there in preliminary examination which are :

Reasoning Ability - 40 questions for 40 marks
Numerical Ability - 40 questions for 40 marks

Total number of questions 80 for 80 marks and candidates will be given 45 minutes to solve both of these subjects and have to secure minimum qualifying marks in both subjects and over all as well so you have to clear this preliminary test and if you clear prelims then you will be allowed to appear for mains examination :

Main examination will be consist of following subjects which are :

01. Reasoning Ability - 40 questions for 50 marks
02. Numerical Ability - 40 questions for 50 marks
03. General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks
04. Computer Knowledge - 40 questions for 20 marks
05. English or Hindi (Optional) Language - 40 questions for 40 marks

Total 200 questions for 200 marks and you will get 120 minutes to solve this paper and as you can see that you can choose any one of the Hindi or English as per your choice in this paper and solve only one of these subjects.

If you clear main examination by securing minimum qualifying marks in every single subject and over all required then you will be selected for the merit list of top candidates for the final allotment and jobs as per preference given in the form so your final selection will be based on marks secured in mains examination.

There will be no interview process or any other test after main exam means you do not have to worry about interview process and just prepare well for mains exam and the many marks you secure the more your chances will grow for selection so give more time for preparation of mains exam and get selected for the job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?