27th October 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MP police job after retirement from army?

Sir, I am a serving soldier of army. My retirement time is almost near on 01/10/21 Or after my completion of age 36 year. So, can I apply for MP police job? Please give me complete details for this job. Thank you Sir. Shalisendra Bhadoria.

28th October 2016, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MP police job after retirement from army?

Yes, there is job for ex servicemen in MP police surely. You can apply for such jobs as an exservicemen category candidate. You will get relaxation in age due to this category.

Also, jobs are reserved for this category. You will be selected on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test.
28th October 2016, 07:28 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a serving soldier of army. My retirement time is almost near on 01/10/21 Or after my completion of age 36 year. So, can I apply for MP police job? Please give me complete details for this job. Thank you Sir. Shalisendra Bhadoria.
Yes , the police service commission of MP gives 3 years age relaxation for ex-army belongs to general category and gives 5 years relaxation to sc/st categories. You should visit the website mppolice.gov.in for details of application provision , rules and procedures of recruitment.
28th October 2016, 08:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment for the different posts in Madhya Pradesh Police department is made by the MPPSC(Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission). So, you have to write the exam conducted for the purpose by MPPSC.

Eligibility criteria for MP Sub Inspector are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must possess Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 18 years to 28 years. The upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidate is 33 years.

Selection process :-

Written exam

Physical fitness test

Interview

-Syllabus for written exam :

*General Knowledge

*General Awareness

*Reasoning Ability

Physical Requirements for MP police SI :

For male candidate :

Height - 167.5 cm

Chest - 81-86 cm

For female candidate :

Height - 152.4 cm.
28th October 2016, 09:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for the post in MP Police. Let me tell you that in every competitive examination there is also seats for ex-service men. Ex-service men get reservation in age limit. They get 10-15 years age relaxation in every competitive examination.
For police job you need to apply for IB i.e Intelligence Bureau and you can also apply for the post of sub-inspector.
There are various fields and some of them are as under:-
SSC
Bank
Railways
LIC
UDC
IB
BPSC
UPSC
MPSC
JPSC
19th November 2020, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Jai Hind sir mughe abhi 01 year Baki hi aur pollice me jab krna hi mp pollice me to kya teriqa hi aur pura doc kya hoga aur Kya krna padega
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?