5th February 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA exam in class 11th?

Can I give NDA exam in 22th April 2018 in present time, I read in +1 science from NCERT board. Please give answer as soon as possible.

5th February 2018, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA exam in class 11th?

No, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination while pursuing class 11th. To be eligible to apply for NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised board. You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years. You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the NDA examination notification to be eligible to apply for NDA examination.
5th February 2018, 09:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply for NDA while studying in class 11th. The NDA exam is conducted by UPSC two times in a year.

The eligibility criteria are as following:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with PCM from a recognised board. 11th standard candidate are not eligible to apply for this examination, but while studying 12th standard candidates are eligible to apply.

Age limit is between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Candidates should be physically fit.

Selection Procedure:-

Written Test

Medical Test

Personnel Interview.
6th February 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I give NDA exam in 22th April 2018 in present time, I read in +1 science from NCERT board. Please give answer as soon as possible.

You are not eligible to apply for NDA examination while studying in Class 11th. You have to complete 10+2 or equivalent examinations from a recognized board. Those students who are appearing in the Class 12th examinations are also eligible to apply for the NDA examination. For Indian Army candidates with 10+2 or equivalent qualification from any stream are eligible. For Indian Navy and Air Force candidates must have passed their 12th or appearing with Physics and Mathematics subjects are eligible. The UPSC is conducting the NDA examinations.
6th February 2018, 06:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for NDA entrance examination. It is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in defense service. The required qualification to appear for examination is:-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

The entrance examination is conducted in two stages. So, you are eligible to appear for examination in next year or in the NDA 2 2018.

For detail information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th February 2018, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for appearing in NDA entrance examination the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree from a recognized board. Students pursuing final year of same degree i.e; those who are pursuing their Class 12th are also eligible.

So as you have mentioned that you are a student of Class 11th and hence you are not eligible for appearing in NDA I entrance examination 2018 which is scheduled to be held on 22th April 2018.

For more detail regarding NDA entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
6th February 2018, 11:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA is National Defence Academy and it offers a better opportunity to candidates who want to get recruitment in defence service as an officer.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination in NDA II and after qualifying in written and SSB will become eligible for final recruitment.
7th February 2018, 10:44 AM
chikkykranthi619

Minimum educational qualification required for applying for NDA is 12th Class pass i.e 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
So, you are not eligible for applying for NDA now itself.
Candidates will be selected based on the results of the written examination conducted by the UPSC followed by intelligence and personality test and medical test.
So, complete your +2 then apply for NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?