5th November 2016, 06:51 PM
Paulsoumyajit7

How can I apply for Railway jobs after completing class 10th?

Hello Sir, I am Soumyajit Paul, I am studying in class 10th. I am very much interested in Railway jobs but I don't know anything about it. I want to know how can I apply for Railway jobs after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th with 59% marks?
  2. Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Boards (Railway jobs) after completing graduation? How can I apply for the jobs?
  3. Can I join the Indian Railway college or course after completing class 10th? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. Can I apply for railway job after completing BSc?
  5. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs? -- [New]
  7. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th?
  8. Can I apply for Railway Engine Driver Post after completing 10th with 95% marks
  9. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  10. Which all jobs are available after completing M.Com (First class)? How can I apply for the job?
  11. Difference between BCA and BSc? Is Computer Science a different area or does it come under computer engineering? Is B.Tech better than BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it necessary to acquire 60% in 12th Commerce to apply in Bank and Railway jobs?
  13. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  14. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  15. Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  17. Can I apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Sc in Pharmacy?
  18. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
6th November 2016, 09:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Railway jobs after completing class 10th?

After completing your 10th standard you will be eligible to apply for jobs in railway. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) every year. So, to apply for this examination you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board. For some positions they requires an ITI certificate in any specific trade.

> The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years.

> Candidates who belongs to reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.

So, if you score good marks in the entrance examination then you can get selected for various job positions in railway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?