22nd August 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Statistical Investigator post after getting 58% marks in Mathematics in class 12 and 55% marks in graduation under SC category?

Sir I got 58%marks in Mathematics in class 12. I got 55%in graduation. I belong to SC category. I want to apply for Statistical Investigator. Can I apply for it?

26th August 2016, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Statistical Investigator post after getting 58% marks in Mathematics in class 12 and 55% marks in graduation under SC category?

Statistical investigators are recruited through SSC CGL exam. There is no percentage criteria for this exam. Hence, you just need a graduation in maths to become eligible for this exam.

There is no need to worry about your percentage in degree course, because you fulfill the minimum requirement for this exam. Just make sure you clear written exam and interview with top marks.
26th August 2016, 10:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Statistical Investigator post after getting 58% marks in Mathematics in class 12 and 55% marks in graduation under SC category?

If you have Statistics as one of the paper in bachelor degree then you are eligible to appear for SSC CGL examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as Statistical Officer Gr II. The age limit is 18-32 years and relaxation in age for reserved category. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics with minimum 60% in mathematics or having statistics as main paper in 10+2.

There is no relaxation in aggregate for reserved category on marks in 10+2 in mathematics to appear for examination. So, if you satisfy the above qualification you can appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?