13th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to recheck the internal marks of my post graduation course which I completed several year before?

Myself Vaishali.I completed my post graduation in 2004.Result was pass class.I did it regular basis.So I except that my oral marks,intetnal examination,projects that I submitted,its not getting less marks. Its not possible.Because of my marriage I couldnt apply also.Now I couldnt apply for set exam.It was my wish to be a lecturer.If it is possible to see our internal marks detail or rechecking of internal marks. It is so hurting that i couldnt apply for jr.collehe also.If is there any roght path, I request you to please sent me the answer.

Thank you.

29th June 2015, 07:09 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to recheck the internal marks of my post graduation course which I completed several year before?

I am sorry to say you this but it has been 10 years since you have passed and there is no University which keeps the copies of students for 10 years so that it can be re-checked.
It is very painful but you must understand that re-checking is not possible now after all these years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?