20th August 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in taxation department after B.Com and MBA?

Sir, I have completed my B.Com
and MBA in finance. Now present am pursuing CA intermediate. Sir, I want to do job in taxation department. So, please can you give me any guidance related to job in taxation department.
Email id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
26th August 2016, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in taxation department after B.Com and MBA?

If you want job Indian income taxation department, then you should apply for exams like UPSC civil services exam and SSC CGL exam. These two exams are responsible for recruitment of officers in the taxation department.

All you need is a degree qualification in any discipline to appear in these exams. Selection is on merit based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?