3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do government job and M.Tech at the same time? Am I eligible to do it?

I am pursuing my m.tech but my project work is not completed so i got extension for 6 months. But i have to join the job, so is it legal to do govt job and m.tech at the same time? What should be the procedures which I need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  2. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  3. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for government job having 42% in graduation?
  5. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  6. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  7. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  8. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  10. Can I do government job and M.Tech at the same time? Am I eligible to do it? -- [New]
  11. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  12. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  14. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  15. Can I take up higher studies when already working in TCS?
  16. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  17. Is diploma degree considered for getting a Government job?
  18. Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?
4th August 2015, 01:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do government job and M.Tech at the same time? Am I eligible to do it?

See if the joining of your government job has come, you can write an application to the concerned department of Indian government for extending your joining upto six months by giving the proper reason that you master of technology degree has extended.

They will surely accept your application. If they do not accept your application, you can write to head of the department for taking a leave for higher studies in job. In all government jobs, leave is allowed for higher studies.

On the other hand, there is no issue in doing government job and master of technology at the same time, so you need not worry about that.
4th August 2015, 02:45 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Can I do government job and M.Tech at the same time? Am I eligible to do it?

Yes, you can do government job as well as m.tech at the same time.
You are having one option that is....
You can do government job after completion of b.tech.
You will have alot of options after completing b.tech.
You can do m.tech by correspondance.
Then you can go from government job
4th August 2015, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are getting government job then you should take it first. In the the end you job will matter the most. You have to choose any one of them because both will require your full commitment.

You just need to complete your project and that can be completed because there are many ways these days. All you have to do is talk to the college officials and sort this problem.
14th January 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech final year student and i got a job as je in state govt. On permanent basis, can i continue my b.tech. Simultaneously
16th May 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.tech 3rd year and got a job as a je in paradeep port in diploma basis .could I do the job and study at same time.?
27th September 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

If i get a central government job with a excellent paying scale per month and I got an opportunity to study in IIT for M.tech can it will be possible
3rd February 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing mba course from government institute and now i have got an offer from psu. Can i do both the things simultaneously? Is it legally right?
30th August 2020, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do govt job with continuing MTech ? I don%u2019t want to notify it to office
2nd September 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt employee and want to do M tech guide me how and from which pioneer institutions
15th October 2022, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

I have for apprenticeship training the 4 thsemester of my M.Tech. Is there there problem In doing so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?