2nd June 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a governemnt job while studying in 1st year of History honours?

I am 12th pass, now I reading in the 1st year of History hons from Kolkata University. Can I get a government job now? What kind of job I will get?

5th June 2016, 02:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a governemnt job while studying in 1st year of History honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass, now I reading in the 1st year of History hons from Kolkata University. Can I get a government job now? What kind of job I will get?
Yes, you can get a government job while studying in 1st year of History Honours. The aspirant can apply for a job through State Staff Selection Commission or through Railways for a job in government sector. The selection will be done through a written test and interview. The competition for the government sector for your qualification is very high. So you have to prepare well to get a job. You can also attend special coaching classes available for this purpose.
But it is always advisable to clear the graduation degree, so that you can have many options for a job in government.
30th June 2023, 07:55 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Can I get a governemnt job while studying in 1st year of History honours?

To join marine engineering after completing a diploma in mechanical engineering, you can follow these steps:

Research Marine Engineering Institutes: Look for institutes or colleges that offer marine engineering programs. Ensure that the institute is recognized and approved by the Directorate General of Shipping (DGS) in India.

Check Eligibility Criteria: Review the eligibility criteria set by the institutes offering marine engineering programs.

Entrance Exams: Many marine engineering institutes require candidates to appear for entrance examinations. The Indian Maritime University (IMU) conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to its marine engineering programs. Other institutes may have their own entrance exams or may consider scores from national-level exams like JEE Main or IMU CET.

Application Process: Once you have identified the institutes you wish to apply to, carefully follow their application procedures.

Selection Process: The selection process for marine engineering programs typically includes written tests, interviews, and medical examinations.

Course Duration: Marine engineering programs usually have a duration of 4 years, consisting of academic coursework and practical training at sea.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?