11th December 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Com(Pass) if failed in Honours of Delhi University?

Respected Sir,
I got failed in B.Com Honours. I don't want to repeat the 1st year again. Can I go to B.Com(Pass) 2nd year as I am studying in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Com in Delhi University along with ICAI program?
  2. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  4. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  5. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE?
  7. Can i do MA in English after completing B.Com Honours from Delhi University?
  8. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  9. How to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University or Delhi University for Geology honours?
  10. Should I study B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours in Hans Raj College, Delhi University?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.A.(English) in Delhi University if secured 71.4% in B.A.?
  12. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  13. Can I do M.Com in Finance with less than 55% in B.Com Honours of Delhi University?
  14. What kind of job is available for B.A.(Philosophy) Honours candidate of Delhi University? Scope of this course?
  15. Best place and university to study BA Geography honours?
  16. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
  17. Can I do B.Com honours without taking maths under Delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
21st December 2015, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Com(Pass) if failed in Honours of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I got failed in B.Com Honours. I don't want to repeat the 1st year again. Can I go to B.Com(Pass) 2nd year as I am studying in Delhi University?
Sorry it is not possible for you to join directly 2nd year in Delhi university. You must study 1st year B.Com in Delhi university in order eligible for 2nd year B.Com through Delhi university. For more Information please contact the Delhi University Commerce Department - Official website-www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?