9th September 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job with written exam marks?

Sir,

I have passed my 10th and 12th exam with both 70%.. but very low in graduate exam.. just 41%. I want to do government job. If i prepare well myself for getting job, and pass the jobs written exam any how, does the low marks in Graduation will bad effect in interview?

Actually i want to say does any one can get job in government sector with low percentage?

Related Questions:
11th September 2016, 12:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job with written exam marks?

For any government job, you must clear written test and interview of desired entrance exam for government job. In case of government job, you just need to have passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. You are eligible for government jobs and your percentage of marks will not be hindrance if you clear written test and interview.

With 41% marks in bachelor's degree, you can apply for following government job exams:

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Central Armed Police Force examination.

>>Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination.

>>Banking job entrance exams like IBPS CWE for PO and clerk exam etc.
11th September 2016, 10:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you have scored less marks in graduation and you are worried about government jobs. So, I would say that stop worrying about government jobs because there are many graduates who have scored less marks in their graduation but still working in government sectors due to their hard work and laboriousness.

There are ample government jobs available for candidates who have passed their graduation with just 40% marks.

In order to work in government sectors, you have to write various entrance examinations. So, if you write well and qualify in those examinations, then you will get a chance to work in government sectors.

As you have passed your 10th and 12th with good marks so, you can get government jobs based on that. Getting less percentage in graduation doesn't matters a lot.

Here are some jobs available for you after your graduation:

> Bank PO and Clerk.

> AAO (Insurance field).

> Assiatant Station Master.

> Sub Inspector.

> DEO.

> LDC.

> Deputy Collector.

> Defence.

> Tehsildar, etc.

The only way to get a government job is your preparation for the entrance examinations. If you practice well for an exam with full dedication, then you may qualify in the examinations and start working in government sectors.
12th September 2016, 02:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely seek a government job if you clear the written test as well as the successive rounds after written test. There is not a great effect of the background or previous academic percentage in government sector job. It can be a question during your interview but not a roadblock to your employment opportunity. You need to score very well in the written test and perform well in the other selection rounds especially interview round to seek an employment opportunity. There are many instances in the past where people get employment opportunity with low academic portfolio but scoring high marks in the written test and performing well in the interview rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?