17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job when am 33 years age old and completed MA in Sanskrit?

Can I get a government job when am 33 years age old and completed MA in Sanskrit? If possible can you please let me know what all the steps which we need to follow up to ensure that we will get the government job soon? Kindly guide me with your experience. Thank you.

17th April 2015, 12:42 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a government job when am 33 years age old and completed MA in Sanskrit?

MA in Sanskrit is one of the most preferred subject/ qualification by teaching industries and mainly by state and central governments of India because MA in English/ Sanskrit etc. is rarely found in India due to being somewhat tough languages but candidates having this qualification can not stay home without job so I have suggested you only one and right way to make your career for upcoming life better :

You must enter teaching field because at this stage of the age, you can choose a right option and the only one is available because most of the government jobs have maximum age limit is 30 years but teaching industry has no limit and you can apply after 5 years as well so do not worry.

You are already a post graduate person in Sanskrit, so I would say that, you should find a better university in your area and get admission in PhD because PhD holders are preferred for top level jobs in teaching field.

If pursue PhD then it will take three years minimum to be completed but let it take time and also start preparation for NET - National Eligibility Test because NET test is conducted to recruit lecturers and Assistants Professors in government schools and colleges so you should prepare for NET test and apply and when it is conducted the do your best and make effort to clear at once and if you do so then you will directly get the job of lecturer or assistant professor in government school/ college respectively.

If completes PhD in Sanskrit then also you can become AP or Lecturer and you do not even need to pass NET test so this is also a good option but if possible then appear for NET and get the job before completion of PhD and after getting PhD, you will be promoted in your job.
17th April 2015, 08:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job when am 33 years age old and completed MA in Sanskrit?

There is not much opportunity in government sector for 33 year old candidate.
You can apply for government teacher job.
For job of government teacher you have to apply for CTET exam.
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility Criteria :

Age Limit : There is no age bar.

Education Qualification : Candidate who have completed 3 year graduation degree with B.Ed or 4 year graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university.

Relaxation of 5% is also provided to SC/ST candidates.

For more details please find the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CTET.pdf(1.12 MB, 95 views)
3rd September 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

If I study Sanskrit can I apply for VAO exam in Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?