26th November 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government teacher job in upper primary being 38 years old with B.Ed in social science?

I am 38 years old and I have done B.Ed in social science. Am I capable of getting a government teacher job in upper primary?

26th November 2016, 05:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government teacher job in upper primary being 38 years old with B.Ed in social science?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CTET examination and after qualifying in the examination you will be eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th with D.Ed or have bachelor degree with B.Ed qualification.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?