18th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Public Sector Undertakings after completing PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering being a female candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am a female candidate and I am going to do PG Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in National Power Training Institute. I want to secure job in Public Sector Undertakings. So, I can get job after my this course?
Please reply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Hi I am Sagar
  2. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  3. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  4. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  5. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  6. How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
  7. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  8. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  9. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  10. How to get a job in power plant after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  11. Post diploma in thermal power plant engineering Examination Date and course starting date?
  12. What is the meaning of PSU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I register for PSU forms as ST category?
  14. Which type of jobs are available in private sector for Diploma in Electronics & Electrical?
  15. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  16. What is the required percentage in 12th and 10th for PSU?
  17. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  18. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
30th January 2017, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Public Sector Undertakings after completing PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering being a female candidate?

For PSU engineering job, you need to qualify GATE with an excellent score. There is other way also, but those are mainly for experienced engineers. Hence, if you are a fresher, then you have to qualify GATE with a decent score.

Therefore, you should either gain experience in the given field or try to qualify GATE with a good score. These are the two ways, you can have any chance of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?