28th February 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in SAIL through GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Sir
I have applied and preparing for GATE.
I am in final year of B.Tech now in Electrical
Engineering. Sir, can I get job in SAIL
if I qualify in GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Can final year engineering students apply for SAIL management trainee exam?
  2. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student
  3. Can I apply for SAIL Exam being a final year candidate of B.Tech in Production Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 70% in B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any recruitment exam?
  5. How can I get job in SAIL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities in SAIL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  8. How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student
  9. How to go for government job? I am a student of engineering
  10. Coaching centers for GATe preparation at Madhurai? I am a final year engineering student
  11. How should I prepare for GATE? I am final year student of Chemical Engineering Ahmedabad, Gujarat
  12. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Am I eligibile to appear in GATE in the final year of B.Sc(IT)?
  14. How to get a job in TNPSC Grou pI or GATE Technical
  15. Previous 10 year Question Papers for SAIL Recruitment?
  16. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  17. Requirements to get into SAIL? Can a final year B.E Metallurgy graduate apply? When and where can I get the admit card? What kind of job can a girl expect in SAIL plants?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
1st March 2015, 06:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in SAIL through GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Yes, You can get job in SAIL if you secure good marks in GATE Examination. Candidates get selected based on the merit list (marks scored in written Examination), so if you manage to get good marks in GATE 2015 Exam and Perform well in SAIL Interview, you can certainly get job in SAIL. You can apply for SAIL Recruitment through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) being a B.Tech ((Electrical Engineering) final year candidate. To be eligible for SAIL Recruitment through GATE Exam, you must have a valid GATE 2015 Score card. SAIL recently has circulated notification for Management Trainee positions.

Educational Qualification:

* Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgy Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering are eligible.

* Since you are a final year B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) graduate, you are certainly eligible to apply and get job in SAIL if you secure good score in GATE Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?