21st March 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian navy after 12th commerce?

Hello, can I join in Indian navy completing 12th commerce? I am very interested in Indian navy because I feel very proud to see our Indian navy. Please give me answer sir. How to join in Indian navy. Please tell me sir.

21st March 2017, 11:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian navy after 12th commerce?

Sorry to say, but you are not eligible. The minimum educational qualification must be class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from a recognized university the minimum cut off marks may vary from time to time and the same is promulgated in the advertisement newspaper. You can also join Indian Navy after completion of your BCA by giving the CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. The candidate must be Indian citizen and must be unmarried male and the age must be in between 19-23 years. If you don't pass, then you have reappeared for the examination. After passing the exam the candidate also have to pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The candidate has to cover 1.6 kilometres in 07 minutes followed by 20 squats and 10 push ups. The minimum height eligibility is 157 centimetres and the weight should be according to height. The male candidate must have his chest in proportionate with the minimum expansion capability of 0.5 centimetres. The eyesight must be 6/12 for better eye and for worst eye it must be 6/9 (with and without glass).
22nd March 2017, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to join Indian Navy after successful completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream. NDA (National Defence Academy) has several wings and the basic qualification required for each wing varies.

>> Indian Navy

>> Indian Air Force

>> Indian Army

So the minimum educational qualification required for Indian Navy is "12th Class" from a recognized university with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects.

If you are done with Physics and Mathematics at 12th Class, I am sure you are certainly eligible to join Indian Navy through NDA.
22nd March 2017, 02:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th with commerce. You have to appear for NDA entrance examination and the eligibility to appear for the examination are:

> You should have completed your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board.

> The age should be in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

> Height should be 157 cms.

> Only Indian citizens are allowed.

> You should be mentally and physically fit.

After qualifying the examination you have to face physical/medical test followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
22nd March 2017, 07:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can I join in Indian navy completing 12th commerce? I am very interested in Indian navy because I feel very proud to see our Indian navy. Please give me answer sir. How to join in Indian navy. Please tell me sir.
No, you are not eligible for Indian Navy exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics from a recognized University are eligible for Indian Navy through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?