16th June 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Prospect of joining Indian Navy for B.Com with NCC SW cadet student?

Hello
I am a student B.com 2nd year & NCC SW cadet.I want to join Indian Navy after my graduaion.please tell me what are the chances for me to join Indian Navy ?

4th July 2014, 11:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospect of joining Indian Navy for B.Com with NCC SW cadet student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a student B.com 2nd year & NCC SW cadet.I want to join Indian Navy after my graduaion.please tell me what are the chances for me to join Indian Navy ?

To join in Indian Navy you need to write the entrance exam as per the qualification which you possess and as per the qualification which you have mentioned you are not eligible at this stage as you have completed 2nd year B.com you need to finish you degree to be satisfying the education qualification needed and if then you can apply for the CDS exam.

The CDS exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held twice every year as CDS I and CDS II.This exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India

The criteria's which are needed to be satisfied are:

The candidate should have a citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard and the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate as per the Martial status.The age limit would include such as that the candidate should have 19-22 years and the education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university.Out of all these the candidate need to be Physically fit while appearing for the exam.

If you are satisfying all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CDS exam and you can apply for it through:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd January 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospect of joining Indian Navy for B.Com with NCC SW cadet student?

My daughter is studying 10th, she is interested in navy. She is having spectacles, can she join after doing her BCom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?