23rd March 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSC Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner recruitment for Civil graduate?

Hello Sir,
I just have completed my B.E. in Civil Engineering. Am I eligible in UPSC Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner recruitment? Please let me know as soon as possible.

26th March 2016, 08:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioner recruitment for Civil graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply or UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Recruitment which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Here is the essential and desirable qualification required for this post.

Essential Qualification:

>> Candidates must have completed Degree of recognized university or its equivalent.

Desirable Qualification:

>> Diploma in Labour Laws/ Company Law/ Public Administration from a recognized university.

As you have completed Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?