10th November 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, Physical requirement and exam pattern of Delhi Sub Inspector?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Science and want to apply for Delhi Sub Inspector. Please send me detail of eligibility criteria, Physical requirement and pattern of exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and physical requirement for Karnataka Administrative Service exam? Syllabus and pattern of this exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria and physical requirement to apply for Delhi Police Constable post? Necessary documents required for it? -- [New]
  3. Who conducts Delhi Sub Inspector exam? Eligibility criteria and syllabus for it?
  4. What are the various inspector posts? Eligibility criteria, exam pattern for the same?
  5. What is the criteria for glass user in Rajasthan Sub Inspector post? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  6. How to apply for RTO INSPECTOR exam? What is the procedure followed for applying?
  7. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  8. What are the physical requirement for the post of sub inspector
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  10. When will be the application form out for Military Nursing Service? Eligibility criteria and physical requirement for it?
  11. How can I get SI job and what is the qualification for it?
  12. What is the physical requirement for the post of sub inspector in AP?
  13. Physical requirement for the post of income tax inspector?
  14. Eligibility for food inspector & excise inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Physical requirement to be a Sub-Inspector in Police? Can I be sub-Inspector if use glasses of 1.25 in my left eye and 1.75 in my right eye?
  16. B.Com graduate can be a Police Inspector? What are the Physical requirement?
  17. What is the qualification of police officer SI?
  18. Eye sight requirement to get Income/Sale/Excise Inspector jobs?
11th November 2016, 08:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Physical requirement and exam pattern of Delhi Sub Inspector?

Eligibility Criteria and Physical Requirements and Exam pattern of Delhi Sub Inspector Recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Delhi Sub Inspector recruitment is "12th Class" or "Higher Secondary" or its equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age must not exceed 25 years.

Physical Requirements:

* Minimum height required for Males - 170 cms
* Minimum height required for Females - 157 cms
* Minimum Chest for Males - 80 to 85 cms

Examination Pattern:
Paper I:

* General Intelligence and Reasoning - 50 Q - 50 Marks
* Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Q - 50 Marks
* English Comprehension - 50 Q - 50 Marks
* General Knowledge and General Awareness - 50 Q - 50 Marks

Paper II:
* English language and Comprehension - 200 Marks - 200 Questions
12th November 2016, 06:29 PM
alokpati1987

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Physical requirement and exam pattern of Delhi Sub Inspector?

dear
It is good to join in the Delhi Sub inspector post. As you desired to know the details of eligibility criteria, physical requirement and pattern of the exam, am giving it below:
Age: 20 to 25, Relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes & Departmental candidates
Educational Qualificationegree from a recognized University
Height: 180 cms
Chest:
81 to 85 centimeters
Relaxable by 5 centimeters for residents of hill areas.
Physical Standard:
Sound health free from defect/deformity/disease
THANKS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?