2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Survey of India Topo Trainee recruitment for Mathematics graduate?

What is Topo Trainee recruitment in Survey of India? I have completed my graduation in Mathematics and heard that this recruitment is for me. I want to know about this recruitment. I would like to know about this job.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in SYNTEL Graduate Trainee interview?
  2. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment?
  3. Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ness Technologies?
  4. Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ness Technologies?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  6. Detailed information about InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer Interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Ness Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  8. Detailed information about IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?
  9. Detailed information about Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? -- [New]
  10. Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus and sample question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for the post of reservoir(Mathematics)
  12. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  13. Zonewise posts available for Management Trainee in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech graduate? Important dates of FCI Management Trainee recruitment?
  14. Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  16. What is the detailed syllabus of Maths for post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  18. Selection procedure of L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer Interview?
19th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Survey of India Topo Trainee recruitment for Mathematics graduate?

Detailed Information about Survey of India Topo Trainee Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this Survey of India Topo Trainee Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed their B.Sc with Mathematics from a recognized university.

>> As you have done Graduation in Mathematics (Preferably B.Sc with Mathematics as a main subject), I can say that you are eligible to apply for this Survey of India Topo Trainee Recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying course is 45% marks for General category candidates and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years and there will be relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> The selection process of this recruitment includes,
* Written Test
* Stereoscopic Fusion Test
* Interview

Pay Scale offered:- Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay Rs.1900/-

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?