2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AFCAT for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student? When the notification will be released?

Hello sir, I am a B. Sc Chemistry 3rd year student. I want to apply for AFCAT. Can you please give me the details of AFCAT and tell me can I give AFCAT? If yes, then please tell me about the announcement of the notification.

Related Questions:
  1. Details and eligibility to apply in AFCAT for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student? When the notification will be released?
  2. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  3. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  4. When the notification of SSC CGL TIER-I will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  6. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  7. Can 3rd year B.Tech candidates apply for AFCAT Exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria for AFCAT examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IAS exam, how to get form? availability and submission procedure?
  10. When the notification of AFCAT will be published? Procedure to apply?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CENTAC for B.Tech 3rd year candidate?
  14. When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?
  15. In which month is the notification released for AFCAT?
  16. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. When the notification of TANCET for M.E. will be released? Detailed information of TANCET-ME?
18th March 2018, 08:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student? When the notification will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a B. Sc Chemistry 3rd year student. I want to apply for AFCAT. Can you please give me the details of AFCAT and tell me can I give AFCAT? If yes, then please tell me about the announcement of the notification.
Eligibility criteria for AFCAT exam:-

For Flying branch :-

- Applicants must have completed their B.E./B. Tech with at least 60% from a recognized university. Applicants must studied Physics, and Mathematics subject as primary subject at Graduation level.
- Applicants age should be in between 20 to 24 years.

Ground duty branch Non- Technical:-

-> Applicants must have completed their Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% percentage of marks from a recognized university.
-> Applicants age should be in between 20 to 26 years.

Ground duty branch - Technical:-

-> Applicants must have completed their Aeronautical Engineering with at least 60% percentage of marks from a recognized university.
-> Applicants age should be in between 20 to 26 years.

Physical standard Requirement:-

- Uncorrected without glass – 6/12
- Corrected with glass – 6/6
- Limits of Myopia – 3.5
- Limits of Hypermetropia – +2.5
- Binocular vision III
- Limits of Colour Perception I

The notification for 2017 was already closed. However, you can expect the AFCAT notification for 2018 during the month of December 2018. For more Information, please Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?