27th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Does my physical education marks in class 12th matters for Group Y exam?

Sir, I filled form of IAF. My admit card is also issued, but I calculate marks % with physical education marks and physical education is authorized from central board. I am from CBSE board and filled Y group. Sir, tell me physical education of CBSE is taken into account for Y group or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to remove Physical Education and continue with 5 subjects to study in 12th standard?
  2. How can I get sample Question Papers for Physical Education of 12th Class?
  3. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
  5. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  6. Which is the best course of 12th class in commerce with physical education stream? Best colleges for that course?
  7. What is the importance of Grades in Assignment and Theory?
  8. Is it possible to take computer as 5th subject instead of physical education in 12th?
  9. Can I appear for a single subject of class 12th CBSE after passing the board exam in the previous year?
  10. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  11. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  14. Where can I take admission in Haryana after getting 456665 AIR and 19685 rank in state?
  15. What is the marking scheme of physical education for 12th class
  16. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  17. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?
  18. How to enter a good university?
28th March 2017, 07:05 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Does my physical education marks in class 12th matters for Group Y exam?

Physical education is an optional subject and therefore it should not be calculated along with other marks in your overall percentage. You will have to exclude the physical education subject while calculating your percentage and the check whether you are eligible for the examination or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?