16th June 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Indian Air Force exam for non-science background candidate?

hey i want to join indain airforce but i am in 1st year or i don't have science or maths in 11,12 class but i have a very gud knowlege about computers or softwares so can i appear for the entrance test for indian airforce please tell me as soon as possible
thanks

30th June 2014, 12:22 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Indian Air Force exam for non-science background candidate?

Being 1st year candidates are ineligible to apply for Indian Air Force Examination because to apply for this examination the candidate should have completed degree course from a recognized University. Graduate degree is the minimum Education Qualification to apply for Indian Air Force.

To join Indian Air Force you need to crack the CDS Examination. CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

For Indian Air Force Academy :-
  • You should have completed Degree from a recognized University (with Mathematics and Physics at Intermediate level ) or Bachelor's of Engineering.
  • Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.
  • Your Age should between 19-23 years.
  • Those who are appearing for their final examination are eligible to apply.

The Examination will be comprise of successive stages : Written Examination, SSB Interview, Physical Test and Medical Test.

Exam Pattern :-
  • General Knowledge - 100 Marks
  • English Language - 100 Marks
  • Elementary Mathematics - 100 Marks
4th July 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Indian Air Force exam for non-science background candidate?

Hey I am OM PRAKASH SAH and I am want join Indian air force by non-technical area.I am eligibale to join Indian air force but wath can I do?
4th December 2016, 06:13 PM

Dear Sir,
I am here have query about the possible way to get into the Indian air force for the commerce stream students in 10+2. Is there any possible way to get into the Indian air force for commerce students(without maths).
I have done graduation BSC IT through SMU Math as a subject in 1st sem , is there have any chance to get into air force through CDSE or afcat Or any kind of way to get into air force.

thanks ��
[email protected]
19th December 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Can i apply in Indian Air Force if i do not have science in class 11th and 12th. I passed 12th class with commerce stream (including maths). So please can you tell me what is the procedure to join Indian Air Force
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?