29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC?

I have applied as an apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC. I am a graduate in electronics and communication engineering. How to prepare for the interview? How many rounds and what kind of questions will be asked in the interview?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  2. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  3. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  4. Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  5. Apprentice trainee in ISRO after B.E Information Tech. with 49%?
  6. How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  7. What are the advantage of doing Graduate Apprentice Trainee in ISRO?
  8. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?
  9. Eligibility to do apprentice in ISRO after B.Tech in ECE with 74%?
  10. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  11. Answer keys and solutions for ISRO/VSSC Technical Assistant in electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the content and types of graduate apprentice training with period at Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) for Aeronautical engineering student?
  13. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  14. VSSC ISRO Electrical Technical Assistant last 5 years question papers -- [New]
  15. Previous years papers for technical assistant for ISRO VSSC exam for electronics branch
  16. Chances of selection in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee for a candidate with 75% in B.E.(EE)?
  17. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  18. Content, types and period of Engineering graduates apprentice training at VSSC? Types of job I can get after this training?
30th December 2016, 06:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC?

Selection Process of ISRO VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Center) Apprentice Trainee Recruitment:

Basically candidates get selected for the post of Apprentice Trainee in ISRO VSSC only based on the performance performed in Interview. So I suggest you to prepare very well for Interview as it is the only round that offers you post in ISRO VSSC. In general there are many streams available and they include Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Computer Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. As this Interview plays a major role you will have prepare for this at the highest in order to get selection. This round basically divides into two steps HR Interview and Technical Interview. You are required to get good command over core concepts in order to clear Technical round and general interview questions will be asked in HR Interview.
30th July 2017, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC?

I have applied for apprenticeship for one year at ISRO SDSC 2017-2018. Iam a eee graduate with 73%.My question is on what basis the applications would be selected and called for interview process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?